(an Introduction to Fundamental Analysis)
There are around 300 stocks listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange. How will you pick the ones that will make more money for you?
This stock market seminar will teach you the necessary skills to pick winning stocks that will help you achieve your financial goals.
Learn how to evaluate stocks and determine if it is a good buy or not, based on analysis — not on tips and hearsay.
Some of the topics include:
- Current Philippine Stock Market Performance
- Key Concepts of Fundamental Analysis
- Basic Instructions to Interpret the Numbers
- Stock Picking Strategies
- Guidelines on When to Sell Your Stocks
Who is Aya?
Investment Advocate, Aya Laraya, with his 25 years of experience in the Philippine stock market will share his knowledge and answer your stock market questions!
Who is it for:
- Participants of our Module 1 or 2 seminars
- Individuals who have prior knowledge or experience in the stock market
NOTE: Technical Analysis or Market Timing will not be discussed.
This seminar is designed for long-term investors only.
Date: September 27, 2014
Time: 9AM – 12 PM
Venue: 2302-B East Tower, Caylum Training Room, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Rd. Ortigas, Pasig City
Seminar Rate: P2,495
*Laptops not included
Call 430-2237 for Inquiries